Vietnam is the world's 45th largest economy and ranks 26th among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Vietnamese economy grew by 6.8% in 2017. A subsscription to EMIS provides access to a database of nearly 2,000 companies in Vietnam as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 160 local and global sources.
- Vietnam's GDP growth to be among the highest in SE VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-03
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 2 VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-02
- Expectations positive for growth trajectory VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-02
- Ha Nam commits support for foreign firms Bidsinfo News | 2022-Oct-02
- HCM City's CPI up 0.3% in September Bidsinfo News | 2022-Oct-02
- Binh Duong sets to achieve 8% GRDP growth this year Bidsinfo News | 2022-Oct-02
- Vietnam's economy surges by 13% in Q3 Bidsinfo News | 2022-Oct-02
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 1 VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-01
- Vietnam's CPI rises over 3pct in Q3 Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-01
- Vietnam is becoming a beacon in the region: The Brussels Times Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-01
- Minor improvements seen in the transparency of provincial budgets Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-01
- Vietnam's GDP rises by 13.67pct in third quarter: statistics office Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-01
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Vietnam Sources in our platform include:
MNS Credit Management Group Pvt Ltd
Euromonitor International Ltd.
Mira Inform Private Ltd
BIDV Securities Company
GRDS Reports Ltd.
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Samsung Electronics Vietnam Company Limited (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (445,327,213,567)
- 2 Vietnam Electricity (Vietnam) (Utilities) - (402,934,784,740)
- 3 Samsung Display Vietnam Co., Ltd (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (329,018,518,951)
- 4 Tap Doan Xang Dau Viet Nam (Vietnam National Petroleum Group) (Vietnam) (Wholesale Trade) - (169,577,946,473)
- 5 Cong Ty Co Phan Tap Doan Hoa Phat (Công Ty Cổ Phần Tập đoàn Hòa Phát) (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (149,684,255,282)
- 6 Northern Power Corporation (Vietnam) (Utilities) - (144,562,199,314)
- 7 Lg Display Vietnam Haiphong Company Limited (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (137,073,565,385)
- 8 Tap Doan Vingroup-Cong Ty Cp (Tập đoàn Vingroup - Công Ty Cp) (Vietnam) (Real Estate and Rental and Leasing) - (125,646,202,000)
- 9 Formosa Ha Tinh Steel Corporation (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (123,398,553,091)
- 10 Cong Ty Co Phan Dau Tu The Gioi Di Dong (Công Ty Cổ Phần đầu Tư Thế Giới Di động) (Vietnam) (Retail Trade) - (122,955,895,603)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - Greenflation and the Clean Energy Transition in Southeast Asia EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-30EMIS Insights - Russia-Ukraine War What Does It Mean for Metals and Mining Sector EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-27EMIS Insights - Vietnam Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-13
Vietnam Paper Packaging Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) Mordor Country Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-01Strategic Profile of Tembici F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30Asia-Pacific Aquaculture Market Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30
Latin America Aquaculture Market Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30The Middle East and Africa Aquaculture Market Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30APAC Video Conferencing Devices Market, Forecast to 2026 F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30
EMIS Insights - Squeezing Supplies and Surging Prices - How Russia’s War in Ukraine is Affecting Food Security EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Aug-26EMIS Insights - Vietnam Transportation Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Aug-295G Monetization and Adoption Strategies in Asia-Pacific F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
TIMO - VIETNAM'S PIONEERING AND LEADING DIGITAL BANK - APPOINTS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN AND NEW CEO PR Newswire - English | 2022-Oct-03Vietnam's entrepreneurial 'bosses': how are they doing? VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-03Entertainment and cultural events of the week (October 3-9) VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-03
Digital content firms are at disadvantage in international lawsuits VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-03Autumn on Con Dao VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-03Automakers facing legal vacuum VietNam Net General News | 2022-Oct-03
Vietnamese boxing champions secure knock out wins in pro return Viet Nam News | 2022-Oct-03Đảng, Oanh win Hà Nội Mới Newspaper Run for Peace Viet Nam News | 2022-Oct-03Celebrating the works of late poet Xuân Quỳnh with a special evening in Hà Nội Viet Nam News | 2022-Oct-03
New Year daily wall calendar honours Việt Nam's national treasures Viet Nam News | 2022-Oct-03Market likely to continue correcting in coming week Viet Nam News | 2022-Oct-03VN should join the chip industry Viet Nam News | 2022-Oct-03
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis store
EMIS Insights - Greenflation and the Clean Energy Transition in Southeast Asia 32 pages | 2022-Sep-30
EMIS Insights - Russia-Ukraine War What Does It Mean for Metals and Mining Sector 22 pages | 2022-Sep-27
EMIS Insights - Vietnam Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2022-2023 77 pages | 2022-Sep-13
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
Vietnam’s manufacturing industry has received $10.72 billion foreign direct investment pledge, the highest investment in the country’s FDI list in the first eight months of 2018, Vian Macroeconomic News has reported. Real estate takes second spot fol...Fri, 08/31/2018 - 08:34
Sales of automobiles in Vietnam has reached 23,232 units in May, a 6 percent increase from the previous month, Intellasia reported citing data from Vietnam Automobile Manufacturers’ Association. The association has also revealed that among all ...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:12
The Vietnam gross domestic product grew 6.2% on-year in the second quarter of 2017 as a result of a recovery in Samsung Electronics’ exports, Vian News reported citing data from Nikkei Asian Review. The safety recalls of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 la...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:14
The World Bank has decided to raise Vietnam’s economy growth forecast for 2018 to 6.8%, Vian Macroeconomic News reported citing the institution’s East Asia and Pacific Economic Update October 2018. The new forecast shows an increase of 0.3 percentage...Fri, 10/05/2018 - 09:28
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker