Turkey Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2018
Available in: English
Turkey’s health insurance coverage reaches 98.4% of the population, according to the OECD Health Statistics 2017. The state, through the Ministry of Health (MoH), is the main provider of health services in the country, which still has very low health spending as a proportion of GDP. On average, the growth in Turkish health expenditure per capita slowed down to 1.7% a year in 2009-2016, from 4.6% in 2003-2009, according to the OECD.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for subsectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels)
See below for a complete table of report contents: