Turkey Oil and Gas Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2021
Available in: English
As a small oil and gas producer, Turkey relies mainly on imports to meet its energy needs. Over the past decade, oil and gas have, combined, covered around 60% of the country's primary energy supply, making the Turkish economy highly dependent on overseas deliveries. As of 2019, local resources, mostly coal and renewables, met just 31.1% of primary energy demand. Turkey neighbours oil- and gas-rich countries such as Azerbaijan and Russia and is an important transit route for gas supplies in Southern Europe.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Turkey
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: