Russia Construction and Real Estate Sector Report 2020/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2020
Available in: English
The real estate and construction sector generates 15% of Russia’s GDP and employs some 12% of the country’s workforce, making it a key economic sector. According to MarketLine estimates, Russia’s real estate and construction sector is the third largest by market value in Europe. The main growth driver is the infrastructure segment, with oil and gas facilities attracting a strong inflow of investments in recent years. With COVID-19 reshaping the country’s economy, the sector will most likely contract in 2020— reflecting subdued demand, lower capital expenditures, and downbeat economic outlook. The recovery of the sector will depend on the pace of the post-COVID economic upturn.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects).
See below for a complete table of report contents: