South Korea Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2021
Available in: English
South Korea is among the top 10 countries in the world in terms of most developed transport and energy infrastructure. This is related to record-high public investment in expansion and modernisation of the national infrastructure. On the other hand, the participation of the private sector in the development of the country’s infrastructure remains limited to projects in specific segments, such as power generation and oil refining. The government will continue to be the main driver for the development of South Korea’s infrastructure in the coming years. It has recently released a series of ambitious investment plans that aim to support the transition towards low-carbon economy and adapt the country’s transport and energy infrastructure to the post-COVID-19 context.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector for South Korea. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the infrastructure sector in South Korea
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in South Korea
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in South Korea
- Ascertain South Korea’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in South Korea
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. transportation network, energy infrastructure and pipelines).
See below for a complete table of report contents: