Indonesia Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2020-2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2020
Available in: English
Indonesia has one of the fastest-growing pharmaceuticals and healthcare sectors in the ASEAN region, in large part due to the government’s active role in encouraging development. Still, Indonesia’s healthcare services provision is woefully inadequate for its large population; for instance, at the end of 2018, there were only 1.2 hospital beds and 0.2 doctors per 1,000 population in the country. The government plays a vital role in healthcare services provision and responsibility for this function is shared between the Ministry of Health (Kemenkes) and provincial governments. Private healthcare providers, including both not-for-profit and for-profit organisations, supplement the government’s healthcare services.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Indonesia . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Indonesia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Indonesia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: