China Healthcare Sector Report 2019 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2019
Available in: English
The first quarter of 2019 witnessed a continuous growth of China’s healthcare sector. The country promoted the implementation of the Healthy China Initiative, as well as ongoing structural reforms in the sector. The period was characterized by increased government spending on healthcare and introduction of additional regulatory policies.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for subsectors (e.g. medical institutions, medical devices and pharmaceuticals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: