Brazil Wood and Paper Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2019
Available in: English
Brazil is a leading player in the global wood and paper industry, ranking among the top ten largest producers of pulp, paper products and wood panels, as well as being the biggest exporter of pulp, according to estimates published in January 2019 by the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Favourable climatic conditions and an abundance of available land are among the main factors explaining Brazil’s competitiveness on the global scene and investors’ rising interest in entering the country or expanding their operations there. The sector is also among Brazil’s leading exporters (along with the oil industry, mining and agriculture), being responsible for 4.5% of total export value in 2018.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the wood and paper sector for Brazil. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the wood and furniture sector in Brazil
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Brazil
- Ascertain Brazil’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Brazil
- Build a clear picture of trends, production and consumption for specific subsectors (e.g. wood, paper and furniture).
See below for a complete table of report contents: