Brazil Metal Processing Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2019
Available in: English
With an output of 34.7mn tonnes in 2018, Brazil remained the world’s ninth largest crude steel manufacturer and the sixth biggest net steel exporter. The country is also an important player in the global non-ferrous metals processing segment, being the largest primary aluminium producer in Latin America (tenth in the world) and a global leader in terms of recycling aluminium packaging. After a problematic 2014-2016 period, the sector recovered in 2017 and 2018, helped by a better local economic environment, as well as improved international metal prices.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Brazil. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Brazil
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Brazil
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Brazil
- Ascertain Brazil’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Brazil
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific subsectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals)