MENA Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2021
Available in: English
The MENA region presents high potential for infrastructure development. According to the World Bank, the region would need to spend at least 8.2% of its GDP per year to tap the infrastructure gap and meet the needs of its growing population by 2030. However, in the last decade, the region allocated only 3% of its GDP to infrastructure development per year. Moreover, the region remains heavily dependent on public investment and loans from international financial institutions to expand and modernise its infrastructure.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector for MENA. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the infrastructure sector in MENA
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in MENA
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in MENA
- Ascertain MENA’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in MENA
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. transportation network, energy infrastructure and pipelines).
See below for a complete table of report contents: