Thailand is the 26th largest economy in the world and ranks 13th among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Thai economy grew at a rate of 3.9% in 2017. A subsscription to EMIS provides access to a database of over 5,000 companies in Thailand as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 230 local and global sources.
- Thailand looks at extra loan to alleviate impact of rising oil prices and living costs Bidsinfo News | 2022-Oct-01
- Cabinet approves Jun-Sep health volunteers compensation Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Sep-29
- Cabinet Gives Green Light for Thailand to Host SEA Games in 2025 Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Sep-29
- World Bank forecasts Thai GDP growth at 3.1pct this year Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Sep-30
- Arkhom pours cold water on prospect of tiered VAT Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Sep-28
- Thai govt plans $21.6 billion in new borrowing in 2023 fiscal year Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Sep-28
- How can Octopus give me a fixed-rate tariff that's not fixed? Chiang Rai Times | 2022-Sep-28
- Thai economy improving but household debt a problem-FinMin Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Sep-27
- Arkhom pours cold water on prospect of tiered VAT BangkokPost Breaking News | 2022-Sep-27
- Arkhom pours cold water on prospect of tiered VAT The Bangkok Post | 2022-Sep-27
- Thai government revenue exceeds forecast amid economic recovery Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Sep-26
- State revenue collection beats target BangkokPost Breaking News | 2022-Sep-23
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Thailand Sources in our platform include:
MNS Credit Management Group Pvt Ltd
Mira Inform Private Ltd
KGI Securities (Thailand)Public Co. Ltd.
Euromonitor International Ltd.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Ptt Pcl (Thailand) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (2,284,318,067)
- 2 Huasengheng Commoditas Co Ltd (Thailand) (Wholesale Trade) - (737,393,255)
- 3 Cp All Pcl (Thailand) (Retail Trade) - (585,516,585)
- 4 Electricity Generating Authority Of Thailand (Thailand) (Utilities) - (572,657,000)
- 5 The Siam Cement Pcl (Thailand) (Manufacturing) - (558,248,610)
- 6 Charoen Pokphand Foods Pcl (Thailand) (Manufacturing) - (529,280,387)
- 7 Ptt Oil And Retail Business Public Company Limited (Thailand) (Manufacturing) - (515,370,087)
- 8 Provincial Electricity Authority Of Thailand (Thailand) (Utilities) - (509,508,043)
- 9 Ptt Global Chemical Pcl (Thailand) (Manufacturing) - (476,900,714)
- 10 Indorama Ventures Pcl (Thailand) (Manufacturing) - (473,017,442)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - Thailand Real Estate and Construction Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-30EMIS Insights - Thailand Infrastructure Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-30EMIS Insights - Greenflation and the Clean Energy Transition in Southeast Asia EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-30
EMIS Insights - Russia-Ukraine War What Does It Mean for Metals and Mining Sector EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-27EMIS Insights - Thailand Transportation Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-22Asia-Pacific - Motorcycles, August 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-30
Strategic Profile of Tembici F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30Asia-Pacific Aquaculture Market Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30Latin America Aquaculture Market Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30
The Middle East and Africa Aquaculture Market Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30APAC Video Conferencing Devices Market, Forecast to 2026 F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30EMIS Insights - Squeezing Supplies and Surging Prices - How Russia’s War in Ukraine is Affecting Food Security EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Aug-26
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
CHULA LAUNCHES "MICROBES TO CLEAN MARINE OIL SPILL BIOPRODUCTS" PR Newswire - English | 2022-Oct-03SEA Solar & Energy Storage Leaders to Gather in Thailand ACN NEWSWIRE | 2022-Oct-03Xi's Bangkok Apec trip to open tourist floodgates Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-03
9th and 10th monkeypox infections found in Phuket Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-03Face masks still required on public transport, in cinemas Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-03Phuket Airport officials pulled tourist from van, insisted they use airport taxi Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-03
Thai vegetarian festival returns after COVID hiatus Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-03Thai central bank says it has acted to curb baht volatility Intellasia.Net News | 2022-Oct-03Caught in a vicious currency cycle Bangkok Post Top Stories | 2022-Oct-03
ERC preps rules for clean energy providers Bangkok Post Top Stories | 2022-Oct-03Firms told to champion sustainable growth BangkokPost Breaking News | 2022-Oct-03Eco-farming 'to undo harm' Bangkok Post Top Stories | 2022-Oct-02
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis store
EMIS Insights - Thailand Real Estate and Construction Sector Report 2022-2023 77 pages | 2022-Sep-30
EMIS Insights - Thailand Infrastructure Sector Report 2022-2023 77 pages | 2022-Sep-30
EMIS Insights - Greenflation and the Clean Energy Transition in Southeast Asia 32 pages | 2022-Sep-30
EMIS Insights - Russia-Ukraine War What Does It Mean for Metals and Mining Sector 22 pages | 2022-Sep-27
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
Foreign investors and fund inflows are expected to move into the Thai stock market in the range of 50-100 billion baht in the next six months amid Thailand's upcoming general elections, The Bangkok Post has reported citing Kasikorn Securities' histor...Thu, 09/27/2018 - 08:31
Mr. Veerathai Santiprabhob, the governor of the Bank of Thailand, revealed on Tuesday that the average number of transactions made via PromptPay, a national e-payment system jointly developed by state-run and commercial banks in Thailand, has increas...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:07
Sales of Mitsubishi’s cars in Thailand increased by 22.7% year-on-year to 54,454 units in the first ten months of 2017, making the company the fourth largest car seller in the country, the Bangkok Post reported citing data from Mitsubishi’s local uni...Wed, 04/25/2018 - 12:31
Thailand has welcomed 8.8 million Chinese tourists in 2016, according to Mr. Yutthasak Supasorn, the governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). Chinese visitors accounted for 27% of all foreign travellers to the country last year, making Ch...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:11
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker