A subscription to EMIS provides access to a range of information on Caribbean companies, industry sectors and economic data from thousands of local and global sources.
- Mining boosts economy by 5,5% Bidsinfo News | 2022-Oct-01
- Local food inflation escalates: NSA The Namibia Press Agency | 2022-Sep-30
- Domestic economy expands to N$48.6 billion Namibia Economist | 2022-Sep-28
- Opinion - Can digital 4IR technologies drive development? New Era Newspaper Namibia | 2022-Sep-28
- Double-digit debt growth, single-digit economic growth New Era Newspaper Namibia | 2022-Sep-28
- Consult the public for guidance on municipal debt write-offs Namibia Economist | 2022-Sep-23
- Analysts advise against debt for consumption New Era Newspaper Namibia | 2022-Sep-23
- Transport costs continue to drive inflation higher Namibia Economist | 2022-Sep-21
- Transport prices continue to drive inflation higher Namibia Economist | 2022-Sep-21
- Ministries heading for collision over uranium Windhoek Observer | 2022-Sep-17
- African CSOs, DRPC Dialogue On Strengthening Africa's Human, Environmental Health Bidsinfo News | 2022-Sep-17
- World Bank's IDA20 launches $93B in funds for low-income nations Bidsinfo News | 2022-Sep-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for North-America-the-Caribbean Sources in our platform include:
MNS Credit Management Group Pvt Ltd
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV)
Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Euromonitor International Ltd.
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Shoprite Namibia (Pty) Ltd (Namibia) (Retail Trade) - (25,576,662)
- 2 Ohlthaver And List Finance And Trading Corporation Ltd (Namibia) (Management of Companies and Enterprises) - (10,616,937)
- 3 Gendor Fishing (Pty) Ltd (Namibia) (Retail Trade) - (8,922,091)
- 4 Tunacor Fisheries Limited (Namibia) (Wholesale Trade) - (7,930,187)
- 5 Fedics Food Services Swa (Namibia) (Accommodation and Food Services) - (6,046,916)
- 6 First National Bank (Namibia) (Finance and Insurance) - (5,060,919)
- 7 Firstrand Namibia Limited (Namibia) (Finance and Insurance) - (4,147,149)
- 8 Transnamib (Namibia) (Transportation and Warehousing) - (4,010,943)
- 9 Wb Hardware And Building Supplies (Namibia) (Construction) - (3,894,183)
- 10 Amalgamated Commercial Holding (Namibia) (Retail Trade) - (3,894,183)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - Greenflation and the Clean Energy Transition in Southeast Asia EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-30EMIS Insights - Russia-Ukraine War What Does It Mean for Metals and Mining Sector EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-27EMIS Insights - Latin America Automotive Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-22
EMIS Insights - Latin America Renewable Energy Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-12EMIS Insights - Latin America Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2022-2023 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-12Growth Opportunities for Telcos in Brazilian ICT Services F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30
Brazilian Connected Trucks Telematics Growth Opportunities F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30North America Industrial Fasteners Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-01North America Trash Bags Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022-2027) Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-01
North America Liquid Fertilizers Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-01Mexico - Motorcycles, August 2022 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2022-Sep-30Strategic Profile of Tembici F&S - Country/Regional Reports | 2022-Sep-30
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Mexicans remember Oct. 2 massacre with anti-militarization protest EFE - International News | 2022-Oct-03Mexican steelmakers hold firm on flats, slip on rebar prices SBB - Steel Business Briefing | 2022-Oct-03Formula 1: Stewards holds on to Singapore win despite a 5-sec post-race penalty for safety car infringement IANS | 2022-Oct-02
United States: Palau National Day Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Oct-02Mexico: State must guarantee truth, justice, and remembrance for families of Ayotzinapa students Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Sep-30World: One person is killed every two days defending the environment. The EU must act Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Sep-30
Interprofessional Fund For Agricultural Research And Advisory Euclid - Tenders Information | 2022-Oct-02Interprofessional Fund For Agricultural Research And Advisory Euclid - Tenders Information | 2022-Oct-02Ci-Infrastructure For Urban Development And Competitiveness Of Second Cities Euclid - Tenders Information | 2022-Oct-02
Interprofessional Fund For Agricultural Research And Advisory Euclid - Tenders Information | 2022-Oct-02Strengthening Participation And Leadership Of Women With Disabilities In Mexico Euclid Projects | 2022-Oct-01AMLO's emergency hospitalization in January leaked to the press MercoPress International | 2022-Oct-01
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis store
EMIS Insights - Greenflation and the Clean Energy Transition in Southeast Asia 32 pages | 2022-Sep-30
EMIS Insights - Russia-Ukraine War What Does It Mean for Metals and Mining Sector 22 pages | 2022-Sep-27
EMIS Insights - Squeezing Supplies and Surging Prices - How Russia’s War in Ukraine is Affecting Food Security 16 pages | 2022-Aug-26
EMIS Insights - Fleeing Russia - The Mass Corporate Exodus 18 pages | 2022-Aug-17
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker